"Bread-Sharing Project" to be Implemented in Sorsogon Province

Free breads were distributed among Sorsoganons, especially frontliners, after 238 bakeries teamed up for “Bread-Sharing Project” created by the Provincial Government of Sorsogon to help locals affected by the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ). 

According to Gov. Chiz Escudero, San Miguel Corporation CEO Ramon Ang donated 1,000 sacks of flour to the Provincial Government of Sorsogon, divided into 4 sacks per bakery who in turn will give 30 percent of their bread production to their respective LGUs, while the remaining 70 percent of their bread products can be sold for additional profit.